It is on display in the secretariats of the individual faculties, as well as on various information desks (incl. in the Examinations Office). It can be viewed in the Communities, where it is available for you to download.
Catalogue SS 2018 (PDF file)
All the courses listed in the catalogue are recognised by the Examination Committees of the particular courses at Rosenheim. Refer to the catalogue to find out about course content, induction events, registration periods and credit points.
The following courses are in English languge:
Was does it mean to study at the Virtual University of Bavaria?
The Virtual University of Bavaria (VHB) is not an actual university; rather it offers students at Bavarian universities the opportunity to take virtual courses offered by different Bavarian universities free of charge as a way of pursuing their main interests.
The advantages are:
- courses that are not restricted to a certain place or time (e-learning)
- 20 day trial period for “tasters”
- excellent specialist support from qualified tutors
- opportunity to take courses that are not offered at your own university
- opportunity to gain recognition in Rosenheim for courses (general required elective courses (AWPM), specialist required elective courses (FWPM ), required courses) from the VHB course catalogue
- chance to get to know other professors and students
The Virtual University of Bavaria’s course programme for your reference
FAQ on use of VHB courses in Rosenheim
How do I register and/or re-register for a VHB course?
Brief instructions for students (PDF file)
How do I register for the examination at the Examinations Office?
Students who wish to take an examination in their selected VHB course must inform the Examinations Office of their registration. To do this, fill in the form "Registration for a required elective module from an external course" (PDF file) and hand it in to the Examinations Office.